Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Stik's Biggest Mini GT

This is my biggest ikan Putih, caught at Pengkalan Sibabau waters, Mentiri.

 The only one I got for the whole morning, a 500g mini GT (ikan Putih). Forgot to take picture at the fishing site. Erawadi caught a smaller one too and caught many other big fishes at Muara waters.

 Started fishing here at 930am till 1030. Casting, wt various lures... but no luck. All trying as what the  STA guys did here. 
 My first time here...

 Later, decided to go back home, but Erawadi & friends saw me fishing there and ask me if I would like to join them fishing at the nearby fish farm area (kawan2 mempelawa mengail di kawasan Sangkar berhampiran).

Tried here....
 here..... and there.... and there..... but not luck too....
Until few minutes before went home, Hj Mohamad (the fish farm manager) tried and use his fishing skill and help caught one fish. Thank You Hj Mohamad for your kindness and nice accommodation at the farm.

Me and Erawadi are friends, classmates in SMJA Secondary School in 1986 in class Form 1E. Teacher Asimah was our form teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment