Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, 30 May 2011

31.05.2011. HAPPY RBAF ANIVERSARY...!

This day is a public holiday, early morning my family went fishing at our usual place.
Hj Bakar's Jetty.

 Aanisah caught the first fish that morning, a catfish aka Utik.
 Aanisah caught her second one, a grey snapper aka ketambak.

 Then I caught a river ray aka tuka tuka.

 (Children) Pa..! beranak ia pari atu
The ray gave birth to a baby ray. The ray was released back to water.

 Suddenly Yusuf fishing line slacken... Yusuf checked to find out why. Yusuf felt the tight line tension....
 Yusuf got a big fish fight. The fish went underneath the jetty... Yusuf struggled...
Later he successfully caught his biggest Trevally (Languran) ever. What a fish... 

 Lastly I caught my self a grey snapper.

 Until next time... our saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment