Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, 11 March 2011

This is where my fishing hobby began more than 20 years ago....

Kuala Sungai Tutong....
This is used to be my favorite fishing spot when I was a kid. I used to catch crab, Ikan Unggah, Putih, Pulut2, Kerapu, Lapu larong, Usus, Utik, etc...
This afternoon we (The Stik, DD, Afiq & Yusuf) went here after alooong time never been here. 
Nostalgic moment for me. 
I came here with a misson...i.e. to catch Mangrove Jack, aka Unggah.  


 Today we caught Crab, Utik & Kirong2, but they were small. Catch & release. 
 Inda lama kami mengail tadi... Lapas belurih ani balik tah kami.. (Fishing about 1 hour)
Teknik, bottom, alive shrimp size $1 - 10, dead shrimp meat, and casting. 

 
One the same day, today we went here at DeepBlue Fishing at Tutong Town, near Nazmi or Teguh Raya Department store, for hooks & new casting spool.

My new spool: WhiteRabbit WR-G 5003 (3 Ball Bearings) Recommended over PioneerTackle cb5000 spool. 
Cost me B$31.00

Yusuf with a 500g Barramundi.

Like father, like son.. Both with Barramundi. The Stik got 650g Barra. 
Forgot to take the photos at the beach, where we got them in the late morning. 
Ikut hati kan mengail Unggah, tapi tais liur kan makan Selungsung... akhirnya selungsung pulang kami bawa balik... Sedap laa dimasak steam. Syukur, Alhamdulilah.
Best cook by steaming...Delicious especially when my mother & DD are the chef.

Maaf ye, sabar... those barramundi got them near here, at Jerudong Beach. Umpan: Duit $11 sahaja...

No comments:

Post a Comment