Pages


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Popular Fishermen & Anglers Shop in Brunei.

Deep Blue Fishing Shop (Perniagaan Alat Perikanan Samudera) at Serusop, Berakas. I really like this shop, it has so many things for anglers & fishermen. They always give a reasonable, affordable & competitive price. They sell:
  1. Rods (for surf/beach, marine, river etc.) I wish I could buy the telescopic surf rod (forgot the brand&model) cost around B$80/. 
  2. Spools, various brands and sizes. My wish list include the Pioneer Surf 8000 around B$60.
  3. Swivels, hooks, nets, lines, braids, lures, etc. There is a lot (Really A LOT to be written here).
  4. Repair & service for spools & rods.
  5. Some advice & tips from the sales personnels, etc. 
Since my fishing hobby is quite recent, I tend to go around places to shop to complete up my fishing equipments. Deep Blue Fishing shop always satisfy me when shopping there. Today is my 5th time shopping there since January. My family bought some lead sinkers, 3 way swivels and no.6 VMC hooks at a discounted price.

To our fellow local fishermen & anglers, if you are around the area, have a look at this place and don't forget to bargain for a good price. Thank you guys&girls from Deep Blue Fishing, and special thanks to Mr. Ken. See you next time, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment